Tuesday, November 17, 2009

REMMY







My adorable black lab, who was the seventh member of our large family. She was the little sister who would go swimming then find you, dry of course, and shake on you. The one who would be the shark under the dinner table, the shadow that followed you where ever you went, at six o'clock in the morning was the only other person awake to watch TV with you before school, the lovable companion who gave you the most pathetic look when we were on our way out the door. As if to say, "I will be very good I promise if you just take me this time!" and the times when we packed for long trips and she was sure we were going camping without her. Man I love that dog she was my mom's best friend, they went for walks every morning and Remmy was the only one not give mom a hard time for talking to herself because she was talking to Remmy. I swear those two would talk for hours, and Remmy understood everything she said. She is in a better place and I will never forget her, I love you Remmy and I miss you. Hope there is a pool wherever you go and you finally get to see a beach. And visit Rock Creek whenever you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said!! Sorry for your loss.

shelley said...

Love you Remster. You will be a powerful angel!!