Thursday, November 19, 2009

NEw MOoN!!!

Today I am in the best mood! First of all I finished a 5 page paper last night that isn't due till Friday, second I told my lovely room mate I have decided that I will be rooming with Kate next year, third I just watched GLEE, fourth I look damn good today, ahahahahha, fifth I get to watch our Women's Basketball team play USC tonight, sixth I get to see NEW MOON tonight at midnight. And yes I know what you guys are thinking, she is related to Stacy, Kathy, and who ever else in this big freakin family is in bed at 6 o'clock every night. But have a little faith my friends, thanks to Gramma I drink coffee now!!! muhhahahah And with one sip I am out of control and ready to make more embarassing videos and no need to worry here is one for your enjoyment now....for only those of you who have seen The Proposal... yup thats me in the green with the glasses having way too much fun in her room all alone on a Thursday morning. :) But any who I am so excited to see my daddy next week...dad when does your flight get in?? and then Brit is here on Thursday and then after that only three weeks till I get to go home!! And I got an A on my math test people...very exciting stuff going on in my life. Your jealous and so sorry you guys this is the coffee talking but be sure to comment! love all

9 comments:

gkitty said...

God bless Juan Valdez! (He's a Columbian coffee grower.) What a fabulous post!! So proud of you especially on the math test! I love that you're having a great day. Keep um coming!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!! Love you to pieces! xoxo Gramma

britcrenshaw said...

Okay...to begin congrats on having a good day!!!
Second if you are going to dance and sing to a song and put it on the internet please know the words first!!!!!
You are probably the biggest dork on the planet!! but i love you
Hope your day continues to get better!!!! lol

Kaminski Family said...

all i have to say is YOU have WAY to much TIME on your hands for someone who plays volleyball and is in college !

love you favorite cousin Ari <3

britcrenshaw said...

I definitely agree with ari!!! hahahahaha
Love you girl

Kaminski Family said...

HUGE DORK!!! But I Love ya.

shelley said...

That's EXACTLY what I would be doing if I were in college with the ability to film myself into my own music video after receiving an A on a math test, drinking some cafe and prepping for a fab mid-noche movie with gal pals....oh, and breakin' the news to roomie..... WOOHOOOO "it takes two to make a thing go ri- ite..."

Shelley said...

From One HUMUNGO DORKUS to another...

britcrenshaw said...

hahaha Kieran couldnt say it better myself

shelley said...

Except, it's not Kieran talkin' it's AUNT SHELL. Being a humongo dork means not quite knowing how to turn off the Kieran signature. I don't even remember turning it on. Hey Brit, where's your blog!?