Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Man oh man do I HATE Mondays!




Well as you all saw I had a very good time on Halloween and my amazing friend Kate. Who is the adorable little bumble bee. Well she took me back to her dorm on Saturday night and took care of me (my lovely room mate left with my keys, I wasn't that drunk) and let me spend the night. And she isn't that I take my contacts out, but of course my drunk self was like, " Silly Kate I can sleep in my contacts!" Well silly Meredith is an idiot and now has a swollen, red, and ugly eye! All day Monday I looked like I had been either beaten up or been crying since August, either way I was a wreck. Sensitive even to the little bit of sun that shone through the clouds. I was a mess and my team mates thought I had pink eye and stayed clear of me like I had the plague. And coach was so impressed with the one eyed middle, apparently not even a jacked up eye can stop my slide!!! THats right I am a stud and the red shirted me, silly Gonzaga. Well I'm extremely pumped for next year. Look out WCC "BIG RED" is on her way. THat is what our coach Alan Alan calls me. He is a legend and said he is going to make me famous. I told him I didn't need his help. He laughed in his pigeon accent. He also thinks I'm funny. But anyway the best part about my Monday was attending my first Gonzaga Basketball Game as an official student it was so fun!!!! We dominated the other team because "We are GU!!!". Go ZAGS!!! love mere

3 comments:

Kaminski Family said...

Go "BIG RED"!! yea you don't need no stinkin coach to make you famous!! You're gonna do it all on your own!! You are cracking me up. thanks for making me laugh and cough so early on a weds. morning!!
love you tons!!

G.Kitty said...

Mere, one of the biggest lessons I learned (at age thirty something) after getting pink eye six times in one season, was that no matter how tired or imparied I feel, I MUST take out my lenses and take off my eye makeup!!! This coming from someone who used to sleep in my false eyelashes if I had a, you know, a "sleep-over-date." I've never had pink eye or an eye infection since! By the way, YOU ARE A STAR!! Silly Gonzaga!

shelley said...

I LOVE YOU MERE!!!! I love your candor and honesty. A great writer tells the truth even when it shedding herself in an "unfavorable" light. The "my most embarrassing moment" blogs are always the best because people can relate. Being human, we all do stupid stuff like leave our contacts in when we shouldn't but it's only the brave ones who tell about it and post the pic to prove it. You are the best! I adore you! Aunt Shell