Monday, January 18, 2010

Yet Again











Silly me. I slept in my contacts and my eye looks horrible again. I am crying constantly, sensitive to the light. But good thing I got new glasses over break. New prescription too! So everything is really clear and in focus. I can see the blades of grass swaying in the breeze. My mother's beautiful laugh lines. Sorry mom, she did not like when I told her that. So the new glasses aren't making the sensitivity any easier.
But I did have fun this weekend.

Wow, I make myself laugh.

I want to inform everyone of this new artist that I have discovered. His name is Tryone Wells. He is from Spokane, but is surprisingly very popular. My friend Kate and Ashley told me to come to a free concert with them. And I did. Life changing for sure. For those of you who want to experience his amazingness I will tell you my favorite songs so that you can find them for yourself or if I am in a good mood I will send them to you. That is TYRONE WELLS.

These are my new INTELLIGENT GLASSES and my new piercings

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Isn't it funny how we forget these things? You look like Britt in your piercings picture. Moving day tomorrow. I'm going to grafitti in your closet.

gkitty said...

What new piercings? You have to take out your contacts and wash off the eye makeup ..... no matter what! Trust me! I know these things from painful eye infection-due-to-forgetfullness/laziness-experience.
Lots of love from your slow-to-learn Gramma xoxo

britcrenshaw said...

mere i am so sorry your eye got messed up again!!
i am glad you had fun this weekend and you got to broaden your horizons:)
AND SHELLEY!! i want you to grafitti in my closet!!
Love you and miss you!!