Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Goodbye&Hello






Today is the mark of a new beginning. Leaving the house that has been my home for sixteen years. It has been such a special place to live, so many family moments. It is amazing how much we have molded this house to be our own.

From making a room made out of a tough shed, painting a door green, painting a tree in a fort, placing bird houses all over our yard.





I would show pictures of the inside but the memories that each and everyone of us have are better than photographs. And all the comfy, cozy furniture will be in the new house.

Goodbye Yorba Linda you have been good to me. I will miss you.


Hello Santa Barbara nice to meet you. You seem like my style and I love the new the place.







You are so my style!

4 comments:

Kaminski Family said...

Wow! Gorgeous photographs! Of course, you make me cry again (you bitch!). Love you so much! So happy we get to be neighbors!! Can I borrow some sugar?

love, Aunt Shell- I comandeered Steph's blog heh heh heh

britcrenshaw said...

omg! what an amazing entry!! you always amaze me!!
i agree with every word!!
heres to a wonderful new adventure!!
love you!!

Shelley said...

Heh! That's twice now that I have beaten Brittany!!!!

gkitty said...

Welcome home to Santa Barbara!! We have been waiting for you! I am so excited that this is now home to so much of our family and a "home away from home" for all of our out of town family. I know we will create some lifelong memories here, we've already started. We got the cats out of hock today and put out the TP in the new bathrooms. Your Mom is setting up the kitchen and Morgan has his room all put together. Tomorrow the TV guru comes to hook you up and the sun will come out on Saturday. Life is good! It is absolutely your style!!