Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanksgiving in spokane


This year I will not be at home, enjoying my Grandma's amazing turkey feast. But I will be in wonderful Spokane with the great company of my father and my lovely twin. She will be joining us on turkey day. But the real reason that I will not be going to California is because Brittany's conference tournament is at Eastern Washington. And that is something that my dad could not miss. So why send Mere home when Dad and Brit are going to be up there anyway! Well so I am here, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I never want to go home, if Brit won't be there. Home is where ever the Crenshaw Traveling Circus is. But being home without Brit is not a place I want to be. When Brit left for college a week earlier then me, it was the longest week of my life. And I know what you are thinking, what about Holland and Morgan? Well they weren't there that week, so I was an only child and let me just tell you that was the worst thing I have ever experienced. Don't get me wrong being alone with my parents was nice but once a sibling of four, always a sibling of four. Quiet can get to be so loud it is deafening. Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope you are full if thanks and turkey! Will post more! Love you all.....22 more days till I am HOME!

2 comments:

britcrenshaw said...

Thanks for making me cry!!
Cant wait to join you two tomorrow!!! Hopefully we can take a pic together to prove to everyone i am there with you lol...but really just so i can be in your blog again:)
Love you so so so very much!!
ps- dad is looking snazzy with his mustashe
cant wait to see it in person...hahahaaha

Shelley said...

IS that A REAL mustache?????? Do we really get a whole month together in December/January????? Best x-mas girt I could ever ask for! Brit, where's your blog!?