Wednesday, November 4, 2009

best part of my day...


The best part of my daily college routine is my to-go lunches that I get everyday! I am that loser that gets a lunch and brings it back to her room :) But here are my reasons:
Reason #1 THey are magically delicious. Reason #2 I can only eat what they but in the bag (you all know me...eat till I can't feel like I'm even wearing pantS!) Reason #3 The ladies who give me these amazing turkey club, bag-o-chips, 2% milk carton, and either a brownie or chocolate chip cookies....are the nicest ladies and are always asking how I am. THey can totally tell when I have been crying :) Reason #4 And these ladies love me so much that they give me extra cookies or brownies!!!!! YUM YUM YUM
Wow they sure know how to brighten the day of a hungary giant!! So much for only getting one portion in my bag...oh well...I always have room for more dessert!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!! Two more days till Gramma Kitty comes!!! Yay so excited!!
yours truly the lunch loner with her extra brownie <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear big red,lunch loner, the giant...
I ate lunch by myself my entire junior year of high school. It aint so bad. Befriending the lunch ladies is brilliant!! They are like surrogate mom's, they might even give you a hug if you need one.
Here's one from me. HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG!!!!

FAS.

g.Kitty said...

I am so excited to see you!!!!! I'll give you an extra BIG hug, filled with love from your whole family!! As for the loner-luch, I ate lunch alone when I worked. I took my lunch to my car in the underground parking lot, ate lunch in the dark and then took a nap. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm so grateful those nice lunch ladies are looking out for you. Please tell them G. Kitty said a big thank you!!! Oh, most days at home, I take my lunch to my room and eat alone while watching my soaps. It's my little ritual! xoxo

shelley said...

I personally prefer eating lunch alone. It tastes better. Especially the brownies. LOVE YOU!!!