Tuesday, November 17, 2009

lighten the mood

For those of you who knew Remmy, you are probably crying and are really sad. So while I was looking through my pictures I came across some videos of the Crenshaw Kids being themselves on normal afternoons during school, when we have should be doing our homework but of course I felt is was a time to make my fellow siblings laugh. Even though they loved to torture me and pretend I was not funny. The videos you are about to see are only being posted because of Remmy and I know my family will enjoy them and laugh instead of cry right now. DO NOT JUDGE ME!!! It was high school so I apologize for the acene close-ups and the weird dance moves, all of this was only in attempt to make Brittany, Holland, Morgan, my Mother, and my Father laugh. Hope you enjoy and please be aware of how hilarious these are!! love you and Remmy R.I.P. And no you do not have permission to post these on youtube or send them to America's Funniest Home Videos!!! (unless I get the prize money) By the way turn your computer sideways for two of these videos, sorry for the inconvenience.

5 comments:

gkitty said...

Remmy was my granddogger. She and i had a very special relationship and i spoiled her rotten with treats and love just like I did the rest of the kids. She knew she could always count on me to toss her a treat when I arrived and before I left. She was a loyal friend and companion to all the Crenshaws and the rest of the family of Crenshaw lovers. Bye Rem! We will all miss you! Hope you get lots of treats in heaven. xoxoxo

britcrenshaw said...

OMG thank you thank you thank you...that was the funniest thing i have ever seen since those events actually happened! wow we are a funny bunch...i mean at least we think we are funny:)i love you and these videos lol

Laskaraena said...

Woof woof Love love love Woof woof love woof woof woof love love love love Woof woof Love love love Woof woof love woof woof woof love love love love Woof woof Love love love Woof woof love woof woof woof love love love love Woof woof Love love love Woof woof love woof woof woof love love love love Woof woof Love love love Woof woof love woof woof woof love love love loveWoof woof Love love love Woof woof love woof woof woof love love love love. XOXOXOX

shelley said...

Are you SURE I cant send those in? I loved them! Thank you so much for being such a fearless filmmaker! You are bettering the world when you make these bits o magic! And Remmy loved them too, Im sure!

katielockard said...

ok mere that middle video seriously makes me pee my pants every freaking time.. i just got out of practice and watcched it again and almost died!!!

i love you so much!