Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reunited!!


Brittany and her team were supposed to land in Spokane at 12:35, so I borrowed a friends car and drove safely to the Spokane Airport to surprise her. I figured that we should probably get the teary reunion out of the way to she wasn't crying during her game. Well her flight was a little late coming in and I was freaking out because I didn't put enough quarters in the parking meter. She was the last of her team to make it to baggage claim and I was shaking at that point. Her team walked out and was like why is Brit crying, and then they realized that is was her twin. They were like Brit is going to freak out and her coaches didn't know that I was surprising her. Her team mate Amanda was so sweet and calmed me down. Well once Brit saw me she ran down the runway and we hugged! We cried and a couple of her team mates and her coach cried as well. We had most of the airport watching our cute little reunion. But it was special and was so glad I was able to do it!! Will post more, her game is tomorrow night. love mere

2 comments:

gkitty said...

I LOVE it!! Thank you so much for painting a vivid word-picture!!
Love you to bits!!

Kaminski Family said...

More, More, I want more!!!