Sunday, November 1, 2009

My first Halloween in college....







Well before I get into the details let me apologize to my parents and any of my wonderful family members for the outfits you are about to witness. I received this fabulous costume from my aunt in the mail and wore it around during the day on Halloween. But was apart of a group for that night. I went as an Irish girl and the two other girls I was with was a German girl and a Dutch girl. My costume was very revealing and of course I had to make two runs to Safeway, our local supermarket that I frequently run errands to, in my very very short skirt and very low top. (sorry dad)
When I decided to start writing this I made a decision to write about everything. So here it goes.
At Safeway I was stared at, whooted at, and I forgot to mention I was 6'5. I wore my favorite black heels, I am the granddaughter of Kathy Neches would you expect anything less. Well in California I was tall, but in Washington I'm Big FOot. There are no tall people outside of campus. So with my heels and my skanky little outfit I was a sight to see. But I had a good time with my team, it was a well deserved celebration for them after beating Portland in five.
Wow do I miss just tricker-treating. Here are some pictures from my nights adventures.

3 comments:

gkitty said...

Mere, Way to go!! Carry the tradition, if you've got it, flaunt it!! Baby, you've got it!! All 6'5" of you. Love the blog and thanks so much for sharing your life with the rest of us stuck at home. We LOVE having a little peek into your first year of college!
Love,
Gramma Kitty

Kaminski Family said...

HI, Thanks for NOT holding back. If you can't tell us everything then why bother????
LOve the pictures, you are so cute and a little bit HOT.
Keep up the good work.

Favorite Aunt Seph

Aunt Shelley said...

Yeah, and if anyone really offends you when hooting, you can always squash them (or eviscerate with the broadsword you carry in your garter). Stunning! I also very much approve of multiple costumes. Love you!! Aunt Shell