Thursday, November 5, 2009

fall

Okay this isn't a full post but I was hoping I could share an embarrassing little story that occurred today. Well right after I receive the call from mother that we are moving! I was in a really good mood and was going to workout. Silly girl, I skipped up the stairs to the weight room. And because I am a giant, and unless I am on the volleyball court I'm a total spaz, I missed the step and fell on the way to my chin on the top step. This would seem like no big deal because I was lucky there was no one around, which is rare because there are always cute boys hanging out on the stair ways in the Martin Center. But lucky me!!! My lovely private school has surveillance cameras everywhere. And the lucky person who was watching the cameras got to see me completely eat SHIT! And then I, like a loser, skipped like a happy little munchen from the WIzard of Oz on a yellow brick road. Oh well hopefully that person will never confront be about that fall. Man I am going to have a nasty bruise and Gramma gets to see it tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

cathy said...

did you know that G. Kitty fell and hit her chin and few weeks ago... the apple does not fall far from the tree.
loving, loving, loving your blog. makes me feel closer to you and i am so happy to hear of your adventures in college.
all love,
cathy

g.Kitty said...

Meredith Lynn!! You ARE my direct descendent!! Read my blog entitled "Not my colors" to see that you are following in my footsteps. (No pun intended.) My bruise is heeled but I still have a lovely knot on my chin, which if it had been centered would have worked very well as a chin implant. Careful on the stairs girl! Our feet are too big! Love you!!

Kaminski Family said...

Wat to go "Grace"

shelley said...

If they got it on film, can we send it in to AFV?