Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rather be hangin with the fam..






Kids my age prefer to spend their time off with their friends. Where I would much rather spend it with my family. Yes I love my friends, but they come and go. When it comes down to it the people who get my crazy, weird, and spazy personality are my relatives. And after being away at college with people I have just met, and then coming home to my family feels amazing. Not having to filter what I say or put make up on. Being home is sweet and I am having a blast with my sisters and my cousin!

3 comments:

britcrenshaw said...

you are so right!!! we are fun!! we are all we need!!! thats why i cant wait to move to sb where we can be around it all the time..when we are home from school:)
heres to family!!
i love our life<3

gkitty said...

Ditto!!!! We are quite blessed with the love, the laughter, the light and the desire to be together in a flock, a school, a herd of happy, crazy people! I love you my two birthday girls!! Thanks for being here! xoxo

Kaminski Family said...

Yep the fam is the best...especially when you have your Aunt Steph's wicked personality!! Loved having a week with you, the best time ever! See you in the Summer!!