Monday, December 7, 2009

FREEZING COLD!!!











It is 13 degrees outside right now and the heater in my room is not working!! I am sitting at my desk with two jackets on, a scarf, a hat and two hoods! And there is no snow, I say if it is going to be this cold it might as well snow!

Today I went shopping for my ugly Christmas sweater, I got a vest. It is pretty ugly if I do say myself! With a pair of Christmas Mice ear rings. We have an athlete Christmas party and all the teams are competing for this thing called Pride. We are ahead with 422 points! It consists of attending certain games, services projects, and this all adding up and who ever wins gets $700 to with as they please at the end of the year. My team wants to buy a new sound system for our locker room and Women's Basketball won last year and bought a fridge and microwave for their locker room. So we have been working really hard to get as many points and attends as many events as possible. The ugly sweater contest id for Pride points, so we are trying to be really ugly!

Hope you all enjoyed your rain today. Nine days!! love you, Mere

Here are a few pictures of my last weekend, and anything else since Thanksgiving. Enjoy.

1 comment:

gkitty said...

Hi Mere,
Love the pictures! I can't believe the heater's broken in your dorm! did you report it to maintenance? Good thing you have lots of jackets. I want to see a picture of you in your ugly sweater. I hope your team wins. I'm so excited about your new Santa Barbara house!!!! It is exactly eight minutes from my house going the back way! It has all the space you'll need for all of your furniture and I know your family will transform it into a magical place. I am counting down to I see you! xoxo