Tuesday, February 7, 2012

the things i spend my time doing.

i pride myself in being on task but this 
is an allusion.  i am the queen of procrastination. 
without due dates and time lines i'd be lost and lazy. 
no need to worry it will all get done and right one time
 and neat and tidy. nothing missing nothing lost.
and no it is not because i enjoy the drama of 
being rushed.  i have my way of doing things and i like it that way.  
my issue is not being influence by the goody-two-shoes who live in the 
library and start papers weeks in advance.  i will not feel quilty.  
so leave me be! to sit on pinterest and etsy all the days long. 
happily.




1 comment:

Shelley said...

Thank Gawd about real men! I call my procrastination "meditation". The ideas flow to me while I meditate. You are correct. It will all get done. Happy love to you Mere!!