Saturday, February 4, 2012

contemplation


After viewing the photos my lovely aunt has posted of her 
visit here, I have come to realize I am not as pleasant as I seem apparently. 
Not one of the pictures she took of me am I smiling in.
I swear I am a great time and wonderful human being.
But I am now 21 and although I have thought up until this point 
I know alot for my age...
I am wrong.  I know nothing.  I am but a baby in this journey.
Everyday I learn something about this life I am in and the person 
I am and want to become.   This realization is hard for me but I 
am getting used to it.  Thanks to this two below...


Everytime I go home, I am come back wiser and more grateful for 
everything that they have taught me and given me.
I look around and wander through this life and 
look around to see not everyone is a fortunate as me to 
have been given the tools necessary to be 
ready for the struggles life throws. 
But I feel I do. 
Thank God. 
Life is big and mean and scary.  And Aunt Steph I think thats why I have that look on my 
face all the time.  Because those are willing to look pass the giant
6 foot monster and get to know me are the people I believe truly care.  I am not out
to be the most popular but to have the a close knit friend and family
base of people who truly care.  And its taken me awhile but I think I 
am finding out who those people are and I am so blessed to 
have such amazing people surrounding me.   Even if half the time I am independently going about
I know those people are there and thats what counts.  
blaaahhhhh enough soft crap! lets see some pictures of winter break in the 
international house of cupcakes! 


Mom taking a shot! 


Isn't Brit the prettiest?!


My baby Elizabeht Grace. 





Always wanting to be the life of the party! Geezzzzz


Who is that little man?


Two good looking broads...


I try too hard sometimes...

3 comments:

Brittany Anne said...

all i have to say is WOW! my sis is talented and damn our parents are good looking!!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I meant love more not live more. God damn auto correct

Anonymous said...

love my ginger!!!!