Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dear Ari,

Well, I shouldn't sound surprised because you are your mothers daughter. But again with the pushing. I am sorry that I haven't written a new blog senorita poopy pants. I have been really busy meeting my new baby cousin, Kaleb. He is officially my new best friend. I feel so fortunate to be related to him, he has such a huge personality and he is so full of life. I can't wait to see him grow. And after having such an amazing Easter with Heather and Terry, I have decided to go back every year for Easter and some long weekends too. I will need a Kaleb fix.
Even after a relaxing four days with my family, I was packed and unwilling to go back to school. I made it all the way to the gate when my flight was cancelled, not mentioning that the flight was at 8:30 am Monday morning. Meaning I got up at 5:30 am, the butt-crack-o-dawn! Anyway I re-scheduled my flight for the next day same time. I had no school Monday so it wasn't like I was missing anything. So I spent the day with my good friend Brittney, I was so grateful that her family let me stay the night.
The next morning I got a text at 5:00 am saying that my flight was cancelled again! So I had several conversations with my parents will half asleep and finally found a flight at 1 that went all the way to San Fran before heading up to Spokane. The longest two days of my life and so stressful. Now I only have four weeks left until I am done with my freshman year and let me tell you it has been a long one. It was rocky and very hard at times but I made. Next year is going to be amazing, I will be playing and I will live with my friends, I will have a car! It will just be an all around better year I can just feel it.
I just received some very exciting news! I will be visiting my little baby ARI!! and of course Steph, Ted, Alex, and Indy! May 11-18 and I can't wait! What a way to start the summer!

Are you happy now Ari! Love you,
Mere










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time. NOW enough with the booze. Can't wait to see you next month!! yay we're gonna have lots of fun.

Miss you, aunt Steph

Shelley said...

LOVE IT! Worth the wait? Will you write me one next?

gkitty said...

FABULOUS!! Love hearing your true voice in your writing! I love the pictures too! I'm so happy you were able to meet Kaleb. I knew you would fall in love. We are a fortunate bunch! xo g.kitty

britcrenshaw said...

Oh my goodness!! Cutest thing ever!!! when do i get to meet him??!!! i am pretty sure i am the only one who hasnt met him yet!!
I love your blog entries like this!! whenn do i get one?!
Love you!!! 5 weeks!!!