Monday, May 3, 2010

the end is growing near

god bless summer that is all i have to say. this year of hell has been the most draining, most emotion, hair pulling year of my nineteen year-old life. my daddy gets here on wednesday at 10pm and let me say it could not come any sooner, i will be out of the dorm and into the hotel. and yes roomie that does mean i am taking my gorgeous flat screen to storage to sleep away all of the horrible shows you watched. unfortunately i have acquired an obnoxious amount of shit since i have been here. i have two large plastic tubs already full and along with 4-5 card board boxes that will be going into storage. that includes all my winter protection, pillows and dorm decorations. now i have moved onto my attire that will be making its way home to sb with me and let me just say that not all of the clothes will be traveling by plane. oh well apparently i need to down size....but seriously i will be donating to the less fortunate in sb for sure.
i need it to be saturday now!!! somebody save me please, but since no one can save me, the beautiful melodies of pandora.com online radio will get me though the next two days...oldies are the soundtrack of my life

2 comments:

britcrenshaw said...

i feel you!! it is definitely time to go home!!! i love you!! we can survive the next couple ot days! at least you get dad! well anyways cant wait to see you in like five days:)

Shelley said...

If you need a pick me up, read kiki's blog. funny as usual. SOOOOONNNNNNNN. Your bracelet I am making! Love you so much.