Friday, March 5, 2010

funny how things work.

I have been on a dry spell. I haven't written in a week. I want to be able to update my blog as often as I can, but I never seem to have time or feel that what I am doing is even exciting. But those not valid excuses, what it really is....
...I am happy here. No longer do I need to write to vent and release any emotion. It is not necessary for me to write every time I feel even an ounce of homesickness, because if I were to be completely honest I am homesick all the time. But now I am just more comfortable, my mom would tell me that I need to tell myself that I could come home at anytime, but I have just have to decided to be here. And if I were to say that three months ago I would have been lying. Not today! I am content. I love my friends, my team, my school, and pretty much everything about this place minus one thing. But as of nine weeks from now I will not have to encounter that thing ever again if I don't want to, and I don't want to (best of luck to you, as you drive away!).
But anywho my next to-do is my major. What am I going to study? That is going to help drive my future career and life. Wow, that is so exciting to think about. But I am a one-day-at-a-time kind of girl. So....tomorrow home!!!
Life is a gift, let's unwrap it!

One word...initiation. I was safe and was smart, I promise and I had fun.

3 comments:

shelley said...

Can't say it enough! Love your writing. Love your truth LOVE YOU!
PS
Please comment on Kieran's blogs. She is developing a complex.

britcrenshaw said...

MERE!!! I love your blog. The end. And of course I love you!!
Have fun this week!!! It will be weird without me but just have fun and dont worry about it!!
<3 brit

gkitty said...

Meredith Lynn, I TOTALLY love your writing!!!!! Even when you are just musing about your thoughts and feelings, i LOVE it! I go through the same thing though thinking I have nothing to say, but you said it ALL! You said you are content. That's amazing!! Last week at one of my meetings I shared how I was driving down to Butterfly to walk with your Mom and I screamed out loud in my car "I LOVE my life!" Tonight two people came up to me at the meeting and said how that had inspired them, so keep sharing! I love it and I love you!! G. Kitty xo