Sunday, October 9, 2011

thanks for giving me the world

I want to thank everyone who came to my match in San Diego yesterday, 
it made my week!  I had no idea how much 
I needed it but I did. 
It was a Crenshaw Clan family reunion and not only did it make me 
extremely happy but my parents as well.  I love every single
one of my family members they are who made me
who I am today.  Thank you.
And all my dear friends who drove out, I miss you all terribly! 
It makes me so excited for Decemeber when
 I can spend more time with you guys! 
Thank you for the support you guys are a huge part of why 
I get up each day and do what I do! 
I could not do it without knowing you all are there to support my dreams. 
love you, mere

my mom gave me some baby pictures of me and brit, 
reminding me of all the scanned photos I own so 
i wanted to share this one! haha

2 comments:

Layne said...

can i be considered part of the clan please?! :)

Mere said...

layney i thought it was obvious that you are included in that group!