Thursday, April 29, 2010

dead week = library


So I have heard that during dead week you are to go to the library to do studious things like study, write papers, and well be studious. HA! That is what I say to that. Yesterday I went to the library because I only had one class. Thinking that this would be the most responsible way to use my time. Well I was "dead" wrong. I ended up sitting on my computer listening to music, fiddling with my photos, taking photos of my self and facebook stalking. Never again will I go to the library unless I go without my computer.






As you can see I had difficulty. I think I might have caught ADHD from my beloved Aunt Steph, what do you think? That or I just have too much fun with my computer. Who knows. All I know is that I cannot focus on anything but being home in less then 9 days! I can't wait, or maybe I can because I can't leave until next Saturday, maybe I can just start walking home or my mommy can come and pick me up and then we can swoop by and pick-up Brit-Dawg!
Doubt it. But today I have the same dilemma, one class and stuff to do. I plan to sit here and do my facebook stalking while listening to some classic oldies but goodies! And then once it's out of my system.
BUt now I sing for you, " It takes two baby, it takes two baby, just me and you!"
Love, the Super Focused Weirdy


P.S. Doesn't my hair look amazing? Just thought I would point that out.

5 comments:

gkitty said...

You are SO funny! SO creative! So beautiful!!! You make me laugh and smile and cry all at the same time. We should really get together because I'm having a couple of "dead-weeks" myself. All I do all day is check my email, check facebook and look in the mirror to see if my bruises are gone yet. Oh, and I fill the bird feeders and watch my bird friends. I so need to GET A LIFE!!!! Can't wait til you come home and we embark on our next BIG ADVENTURE! And yes, your hair most certainly looks amazing! Any cute boys around for you to fling it for? xoxo

Aunt Steph said...

Ha ha I was TOTALLY thinking the whole time I was reading how great your hair looks!! What did you do to it?
NO, you probably don't have ADHD and NO you can't CATCH it either, nice try.
Love ya more n' my luggage
Aunt Steph

britcrenshaw said...

I most definitely agree with Gramma. You are hilarious and your hair does look good! And dont worry your not alone with wanting to go home. But I already told you that.
Love you! and keep trying to be productive!

Anonymous said...

A word of advice: don't be too productive or you'll make yourself sick (like I have). I think u should start walking.

Anonymous said...

hahahahah as i was looking through these pics i noticed how AMAZING your hair looked lol!

love you and our curly afros!!!

<3 kay-tay