Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sweet Relief





Well most of you helped me prepare for the speech I just gave. Let me take this time to thank each and every one of you. I really appreciate it. And for those of you who didn't hear, I received a B+!!!!! Yes that sounds alittle lame for a speech class, but for me it is pretty freakin sweet. I don't do well in front of big crowds. Oh well that's over with and now I can move on to my next order of business finals and then HOME SWEET HOME!! Much needed by the way.

My mother keeps telling me that I will come home and have a amazing time then once the three weeks are done I will be happy to back to school. At this moment I do not believe her but I have not completely discarded the idea. But I hope I don't get sick of my family that would really bite.

Once I sat down in my seat (after giving the speech) I was in the best mood. I could not wait to take on each day and be happy and alive. And all this relief and joy was so overwhelming. So silly for just giving a 4-6 minute speech, but unless you know me this stress can not be described.

It is even worse because my speech class is a night class and of course I dropped on of the three classes I have on Tuesday. So after my 8:00 class I have all day to sit and dwell on the fact I am nervous and down right scared shitless of people in front of people. Don't get me wrong my favorite thing in the world in playing volleyball in front of a huge crowd, but the whole talking thing is not for me. So my mother has been telling me to take on speeches like I play volleyball. But I do believe that my class would be quite frighten if I hit a ball at them....just a thought.

Anyway I went to another basketball game, so much fun!!! 14 days till I am home :)

Some pics of the lovely people I get to see in 14 days :)

4 comments:

britcrenshaw said...

I am glad you did so well and that its over and you dont have to stress anymore!!
enjoy the last couple of weeks!! cant wait to see you!!
love you!!

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD job sis!!!! i just love your blog it makes me get warm and fuzzy inside when i read it sometimes it makes me laugh and sometimes it makes my cry.... but besides that you are a F*******!!!! BOMB.com writeer and a good stocker hahhhahaha hotttie number 20 get some!!! well i just wanted to comment and now ive done way more than that so im going to stop typing.....i cant wait to see you you on the 16th right??? welll i love you BIGGG SISTER and cant wait to see you and you know when you get home im not leaving your side and then im going back to colllage with you so make sure you suitcase is bigg enough for this 6'3 hunk of sexxy mess
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LLOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD

shelley said...

Mee Toooo!!!! What they said. I'm going with you in the suitcase. And, You are a brilliant writer and an amzing subject. I wish I couldfilm you.....

Kaminski Family said...

i have the exact same fricken problem ! i hate it sooo much cause the other day i had to recite 16 lines of romeo and juliet and i had to memorize it then say it in front of the class not that tahts worse than what u had to do but it was pretty narley for me haah ...but i made it through it was in a great moood the rest of the day ! good job mere ! i love you and cant wait to see youu !! love your favorite little cousin ARI