Tuesday, December 29, 2009

nineteen?






This year was an uneventful birthday. Even though I was able to spend half of the day with my beloved family, and the second half driving to our old home. It was a nice birthday, even if I told quite a few people it was boring, it was still nice.
Happy Birthday Brittany, I have been so blessed to share my life, my birthday, my good looks, my DNA, and so many other special things with you.
Nineteen is not that different from eighteen. I have heard that once you turn 21 you don't get excited about birthdays anymore. But I hope that doesn't happen to me because it is not about age but the celebration of life. The hope and excitement that you have been alive to experience the joys of life for so many years. We are truly blessed to be placed on this earth to go through the ups and downs. To learn the life lessons we were put on this earth to learn. It is so exciting to think about! Yay me and for all us to experience life.

here's to another year of life...happy new years

3 comments:

britcrenshaw said...

Happy Birthday to you too Mere!!! I also have been blessed to share this amazing life with you!! I cant wait for all the years to come:)

love you!!

shelley said...

Happy Birthday beloveds! It was an honor to see you on your morning and to have you local oh so soon. There is a lot of work to be done. I'm so glad you are there to help your parents disengage from their old lives ready to start anew. Pack pack pack! Love you so much!!!!

gkitty said...

What do you mean we don't get excited about Birthdays after 21? I did not get that memo! Every year is a celebration, just as you said. I can't believe it's been nineteen years since we started celebrating you and Brittany! Don't know about you, but it's gone by very fast for me. I am looking forward to all of the love and life and adventure that is ahead. Happy Birthday again!! Thank you for brightening up all of our lives. I love you both to tiny little bits!!