Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the beginning of a new year.


This summer I did a lot of thinking and never really had solution to all of the problems and situations inside my head. And don't even ask me what those were. This year is a huge step up from the last. I have a whole year of discovery ahead of me and have decided right now that that is the word to describe this year.
Discovery of myself; who I am as a person and be confident with who that person is, school; what am I majoring in, career; who am I going be when I grow up, volleyball; how bad do I want it? I want it bad! and finally to discover the friendly side and meet more people. Work on the whole Mere DEATH STARE!
Well there is my list of things to do and sorry its been awhile. I have been dealing with some internal conflict that I am working on resolving.

Life is school with little or no recesses!- Stacy Lynn

love to all.

3 comments:

shelley said...

Love you so much. Remember, you are not alone. We all have internal conflict. It waxes and wanes. All those questions also come up all the time for me too. I think that life is relevant only where your feet are, which is just in the moment. You can and should ask yourself what you want and go for it, but ultimately it is a moment to moment life. You are perfect, right now, in this moment and you are all right. Your fire is there, just let it out. Your kind heart is there, just let it show. Love you sweetie!!!

Aunt Steph said...

Um yea... what she said...

DITTO!!!

christinealexandra said...

Mere! I was so happy to stumble upon your blog. I read through the whole thing last night! Thanks for sharing and keep looking forward. You are an amazing young woman!