Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Aunt Steph,


Well....since you are so impatient. Last week was my spring break and my first time to my new house. And words can't describe how much my family fits so perfectly into that home and that town. I love how doing nothing but daily routines with my family is so entertaining to me. I got to rip out carpet, decorate my new room, and bond with my new puppy. It was a blast and went way to fast.
Coming back to school was hard and it takes me a week to get over my intense homesickness. So this week I have been a wreck, not completely but just when I think about home or my family I get a little teary eyed. But good news! I made it into the resident community that I applied for! I will officially be living in Coughlin, on the Bind, Body and Spirit Community with all my friends and my roommate will be KATE. And let me just say that this is the best news of the year. Now I just need to make it through the next seven weeks and I am home free.
Some things to look forward to between now and then are some road markers....Like me going to visit Heather and Terry in Portland for Easter. But most importantly to meet my new baby cousin Caleb. Then the last two weeks of school I get a break from volleyball. Which will be much needed and then my amazing Daddy will come to rescue me!! The first week of May and help me move out and get a storage unit. And then we will enjoy a lovely flight back to my new home town of Santa Barbara baby! And that is mad cute little story! The end.
Man O' Man life is good! Happy Late St. Pats Day!! Love to ALL and to ALL a Good night!!

Love, Meredith Lynn

P.S. Auntie Steph please don't be so pushy next time. Blogging is like a work of art it is not to be pushed. And everyone can thank you for the misspellings and run-on sentences. Love you even though you are so darn pushy.





6 comments:

Aunt Steph said...

Dear Meredith, Thank you for the blog. Sorry I'm so pushy. BTW it runs in the family in case you didn't know. The end, I love ya more 'n my luggage!

Aunt steph

Shelley said...

That was beautiful. Love the letter format.

gkitty said...

Dear Meredith, I LOVE the blog!!!! Tell Aunt Steph "thank you" for me. Congratulations!! on the new dorm situation!! Looks like having survived the rocky first year, you're going to be enjoying sweet bliss and smooth sailing from here on out! I look forward to having you back in the neighborhood. xoxo G. Kitty

Aunt Steph said...

BTW I love your room.

Anonymous said...

wowww so i check your blog like everyday cause i loove to read it but uhmm youve had the same one up for like a fricken million years and i think ive read this one like 5 times now cause im desperate to read your blog...
- love ari

Anonymous said...

Hey Mere I got to spend the night in your fabulous new room, bright springy colors just the right place to wake up on Easter Morning! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Carrie